Employees with independence and space to learn will make them happier, and the happy learner is more likely to engage in learning what they need to do their job better, but also to prepare for the future by exploring and developing new skills and interests.
Supporting organizations want to be in a situation where employees are independently motivated to seek out and learn things. The more they learn, the happier they are; the happier they are, the more engaged they are and the more engaged they are, the more they want to excel in their job. To be frank, that sounds like a win-win situation to us.
CFTEA’s Guided Learning Key Points
- CFTEA’s first non-traditional format as a correspondence style course.
- Originally known as Assisted Self Study.
- CFTEA’s MOST FLEXIBLE FORMAT!
- A dedicated instructor to support your questions and learning.
- Now, with CFTEA Workplace, the BEST non-live choice!
Take the next step by choosing a Guided Learning course that unlocks your career opportunities. Our three credit courses may transfer toward college credit and apply to the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Banking Major! Ask our office for details!
Click on any topic to gain detailed course and pricing information as well as what certificates, certifications, and diplomas these courses apply toward.
- Accounting, Financial
- Accounting, General
- Analyzing Financial Statements
- Banking Today
- Business Math
- Commercial Lending
- Consumer Lending
- Deposit Accounts & Services
- Fundamentals of Consumer Lending
- Fundamentals of Mortgage Lending
- Fundamentals of Real Estate Appraisal
- Fundamentals of Small Business Banking
- Human Relations
- Human Resource Management
- Legal Foundations in Banking
- Local Collectors Training
- Money and Banking
- Principles of Banking
- Quality Service
- Residential Mortgage Lending
- Today’s Teller
- Understanding Banking Products
- Written Communication
To find out how details of the Guided Learning program work – listen to an overview from the Guided Learning Manager, Tammy Perkins.