Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)
Banking Major at St. Joseph’s College
Is a degree in banking right for you?
- Completed any CFTEA classes listed?
- Earned a banking diploma through CFTEA
- Taken any college courses?
- Completed your Associate’s Degree?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’ve already started earning your B.S. in Business Administration with a Banking specialty from Saint Joseph’s College of Maine.
Not in Maine? No problem! All of Saint Joseph’s College classes are available as distance-learning classes. Wherever you are, you can participate in this degree program!
THIS PROGRAM’S SPECIAL FEATURES:
- Designed for banking professionals who want to advance their careers.
- Courses are a combination of CFTEA courses and distance education courses from Saint Joseph’s College
- Achieve your degree efficiently by earning college credit for select banking credentials.
- Most prior learning and career training qualify as degree credits (e.g. college courses, military training and CEUs).
BENEFITS OF A DEGREE THROUGH SAINT JOSEPH’S COLLEGE:
- Greater career opportunities.
- Better financial future for you and your family.
- Superior, personalized education with our one-on-one faculty-guided learning.
- Flexibility of completing your course work on your schedule, at your pace, at any location.
- Dedicated student services and support geared to adult learners.
- Students enrolled in the program must earn 120 semester hour credits, 25% of which must be completed through Saint Joseph’s College. Business courses consist of 74 credits, with 12 business core courses (36 semester-hour credits); 11 required specialization core courses (29 semester-hour credits taken through CFTEA), 3 business elective courses (9 semester-hour credits)
Required Banking Classes taken through CFTEA:
- 1074: Money and Banking
- 1080: Legal Foundations in Banking or BA302: Legal Environment of Business II
- 1370: Principles of Banking
- 1865: Written Communication (1 credit minimum)
- 4310: Supervision
- 5465: Verbal Communication (1 credit minimum)
- 6050: Residential Mortgage Lending or 6047: Real Estate Finance
- 6350: Commercial Lending
- 6920: Analyzing Financial Statements
- 7008: Consumer Lending OR Consumer Lending Certificate
- 7740: Marketing for Bankers
For more information, or to discuss your entry into the program, contact Saint Joseph’s College
- For more information, please contact Saint Joseph’s College Online Admissions by calling 1-800-752-4723, texting 207-893-7841, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. An admissions counselor would be happy to help.
Your SJC admissions counselor will be able to provide information about potential partnership discounts for your institution. Your CFTEA Contact for the Saint Joseph’s College program is Tammy@cftea.org