Legal Foundations in Banking teaches the underlying legal structure for conducting the business of banking. It gives bankers the range of key requirements affecting banks as well as core language that must be understood. The course provides critical legal information about banking that every banker should know.
- Understand the basic foundation for transaction processing and deposits
- Identify the key areas that encompass the legal risks banks face
- Provide a foundation for determining safety and soundness requirements to provide protection to the bank
- Establish a framework for sound practices and understanding of financial transactions and their requirements
This is a foundation course in the legal structure and basis for commercial banking, designed for new bankers, banking managers, or those transacting business directly with customers.
(Indicate your preferred start date in the note section of your order.)
- September 13, 2021 – November 12, 2021