Ideal for those new to consumer lending, as well as current lenders who want to enhance their knowledge. The course covers forming a loan policy, generating applications, learning about the credit investigation, and understanding the evaluation of and decisions that go into every loan application.
- Explain the consumer lending process
- Describe various loan products
- Identify components of the consumer installment credit market
- Apply credit math and loan pricing principles
- Recognize variables that affect loan structure
Entry-level consumer lenders, consumer credit personnel, and bank employees who need to understand consumer credit.
This course requires proctored exams.
ACE Credits: 3.0 in consumer lending or banking.
(Indicate your start date preference in the note section of your order)
- November 1, 2021 – March 4, 2022