Great leadership skills don’t just show up with a job title. A talented employee that has been promoted to a team lead, supervisor, or manager position deserves to be given the proper tools for success in their new leadership role.
Managers face new challenges in today’s business world. The Certified Modern Manager covers new material from Harvard and M.I.T. educators that allow managers to provide a measurement of their knowledge and skill to enhance their career development as a step beyond the Certified Modern Supervisor. For additional information for new managers, see The Effective Manager’s Toolbox. SHRM accredited.
- A Manager’s Guide to Information Technology
- A Manager’s Guide to Superior Customer Service
- A Manager’s Guide to Time Management
- Body Language for Leaders
- Business Ethics in the 21st Century
- Emotional Intelligence for Managers
- Introduction to Negotiations
- Leading and Managing Change
- Managing a Modern Organization
- Security Awareness
- Certification Exam
Award Application and Career Pathing
This course applies to the following awards: