MindEdge’s A Manager’s Guide to Superior Customer Service explores the art and science of developing a superior customer experience. Customers are vital to any organization and superior customer service can pay large financial dividends.
- Explain the concept of the comprehensive customer experience
- Discuss the case for offering superior customer service
- Describe the customer service philosophies of leading companies including Apple, Nordstrom, L.L. Bean, and others
- Discuss the concept of performance measurements and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Describe the use of the Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Discuss the Voice of the Customer (VoC) process
- Outline ways to build customer loyalty
- Explain how to calculate Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- Discuss the issues involved in managing customer service
- Describe how to establish customer service expectations
- Discuss the approach to providing customer service on different platforms (in-person, over the phone, online)
- Explain approaches for handling difficult customers
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Real-world case studies
- Audio-enabled in app
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.