How do you support customer questions related to opening accounts? The Deposit Accounts and Services program was updated for 2022 to provide the tools needed to effectively open deposit accounts and help potential customers make the best account choices. It increases understanding of the different types of account ownership related to consumer, business or custodial accounts. The updates allow a greater exploration of key concepts, attainable career goals and major updates to the information.
Click to find out more information on this course content.
Deposit Accounts and Services applies to the following awards:
- Assistant Branch Manager Certificate (Coming 2022)
- Bank Solutions Provider Certificate
- Call Center – Customer Care Certificate
- Cash Management Certificate
- Certified Modern Branch Professional – Level 1
- Deposit Services/Operations Certificate
- Digital Banking Certificate