This four-week long, entry-level course builds a strong foundation for grasping bank marketing functions. Dive into the core responsibilities of bank marketing, examine how marketing may be structured, know the regulations affecting bank marketing activities, and discover how to assess financial performance.
Marketing in Banking presents the foundations of marketing in the banking industry. The course reviews the core responsibilities of bank marketing, how marketing is structured in an organization chart, and how to assess the financial performance of a financial institution.
Learning Outcomes and Objectives
• Clarify the role of marketing in bank performance management
• Identify the core responsibilities typically assigned to marketing
• Understand how to review a bank’s balance sheet and income statement
• Provide background information for the regulations impacting bank marketing activities
This is a foundation course in the structure of a bank marketing function and the related core responsibilities. It is designed for employees interested in discovering the role of marketing within a financial institution. This is an entry-level course for anyone entering bank marketing.
(Indicate your preferred start date in the note section of your order).
- January 9, 2023 – February 3, 2023
- May 30, 2023 – June 23, 2023
- January 10, 2022 – February 4, 2022
- May 31, 2022 – June 24, 2022