Are you new to the establishment of retirement or health savings accounts at your financial institution? Or are you looking for a refresher in the IRS contribution rules and regulations?
Almost everyone has some type of special savings, IRA or retirement plan. Being knowledgeable on how the rules and types of IRAs function can help your financial institution garner more assets while better servicing your customers. CFTEA offers a variety of online and live options to meet your specific needs.
- HSA University Certification (Ascensus)
- Introduction to IRAs (ABA from Ascensus)
- IRAs OnDemand (Ascensus)
- IRA University Certification (Ascensus)
- 2/5—IRA Fundamentals (Machias, ME)
- 3/10—IRA Fundamentals (Montpelier, VT)
- 3/11—IRA Advanced (Montpelier, VT)
- 3/11—IRA Fundamentals (Augusta, ME)
- 3/11—IRA Fundamentals (Rutland, VT)
- 3/12—HSA Fundamentals (Montpelier, VT)
- 3/18—IRA Fundamentals (Rockport, ME)
- 3/31– IRA Fundamentals (New Gloucester, ME)
- 4/1—IRA Advanced (New Gloucester, ME)
- 4/2—HSA Fundamentals (New Gloucester, ME)
Additionally, many of these courses apply to certifications, certificates or diplomas. Search our courses to find the right solution to fit your career needs and goals.