Successful completion of this course will increase your ability to:
- Understand why change initiatives fail and how to ensure their success.
- Implement a framework to actively lead change efforts.
- Plan for the success of future change through close evaluation of the current initiative.
- Identify, acknowledge, and manage resistance to ensure an efficient transition.
- Apply techniques for increasing and gaining commitment to the change.
Key Topics Covered
This course explores the following subjects in depth:
- The three phases of the ACT model that help to guide specific steps in leading the change effort
- Tactics for communicating the vision and goals of your organization’s change initiative
- How to assess your organization’s environment to determine its readiness for change
- Increasing employee commitment and motivation for the change by establishing good communication skills
- The importance of data collection and the numerous outlets for gathering it
- Identifying common reasons for resistance and how to manage them at all levels
- Organizing the change effort by designing the implementation and completing a RACI chart
- Making the change a lasting part of the culture
- How to evaluate the impact, process, and leader of the current initiative to plan for the success of future change efforts