This course takes you on a digital strategy journey. Its iterative, eight-step model moves from “vision” through to “actions” and is about creating sustainable, digital momentum. You experience the four key capabilities to develop a holistic, digital capability framework: digital leadership, managing innovation and emerging technologies, risk management and structuring a digital enterprise.
- By the end of this course, you will understand:
- The internal and external factors to consider while crafting digital strategy
- How IT strategy differs from digital strategy and how they can be integrated
- Creating a digital strategy that achieves the most value from digital
- Implementing and sustaining digital strategy
- Developing and nurturing digital capabilities for continual business innovation and value co-creation
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at people in senior roles including CIOs, chief digital officers and other aspiring CxOs, as well as consultants and others involved in digital transformations, service delivery and strategic delivery.
Why Choose CFTEA / United Training Partnership?
- Low Price Guarantee. Below retail pricing.
- Robust Public Enrollment Schedule. Enjoy access to hundreds of Guaranteed to Run dates across a diverse catalog of course titles.
- Private Group Training. Let our world-class instructors come to you to deliver training at your place of business or we can present to your team online using our Virtual Instructor-Led Training platform.
- Custom Training Solutions. Our subject matter experts can customize the class to specifically address the unique goals of your team.
- Free Re-Takes. Most completed United Training courses carry our unbeatable Learning Guarantee. This guarantee allows students to repeat most United Training courses, if they are the same version, FREE OF CHARGE, within six months of completion of the courses. Exceptions: Cisco, Citrix, VMware, Red Hat, and courses provided by affiliated 3rd party training providers.
1 – ITIL GUIDING PRINCIPLES TO ALL ASPECTS OF DIGITAL AND IT STRATEGY
- Focus on Value
- Start Where You Are
- Progress Iteratively with Feedback
- Collaborate and Promote Visibility
- Think and Work Holistically
- Keep It Simple and Practical
- Optimise and Automate
2 – LEVERAGE DIGITAL STRATEGY TO REACT TO DIGITAL DISRUPTION
- Digital Technology
- Digital Business
- Digital Organisation
- Digital Transformation
- Business Strategy and Business Models
- Digital and IT Strategy
- Relationship Between Digital, IT Strategy and Components of ITIL SVS.
3 – RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CONCEPTS OF DIGITAL AND IT STRATEGY, SERVICE VALUE SYSTEM AND SERVICE VALUE CHAIN
- Environmental Analysis
- External Analysis: PESTLE
- Internal Analysis: Four Dimensions of Service Management
4 – HOW AN ORGANISATION USES DIGITAL AND IT STRATEGY TO REMAIN VIABLE IN ENVIRONMENTS
- How an Organisation’s Viability is Related to Agile, Resilient, Lean, Continuous and Co-Creational it is
- How to Analyse the VUCA Factors and Address them in a Digital and IT Strategy
- Organisation’s Position in a Particular Market or Industry
- Digital Positioning Tool to Determine Appropriate Position for a Digital Organization
5 – EXPLAIN AND COMPARE THREE LEVELS OF DIGITAL DISRUPTION
- Influenced factors
- Achieving Customer/Market Relevance
- Achieving Operational Excellence
- Internal and External Focus
- Balanced Approach
6 – STRATEGIC APPROACHES BY DIGITAL AND IT TO ACHIEVE CUSTOMER/MARKET RELEVANCE AND OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
- How to Apply Approaches to Achieve Customer/Market Relevance
- Customer Journeys
- Omnichannel Delivery and Support
- Context-Sensitive Delivery and Support
- Customer Analytics
- Customer Feedback and 360° Approaches
- How to Achieve Operational Excellence in the Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Understand the Financial Aspects of Digital and IT Strategy in Terms of the Following
- Financial Policies
- Portfolio Optimization
- Funding Projects, Products and Services
- Balancing Cost of Innovation and Operation
- Charging Models
- Assess Strategic Approaches for Digital Organizations
7 – RISKS AND OPPORTUNITIES OF DIGITAL AND IT STRATEGY
- Concept of Risk Management in the Context of a Digital Organisation
- Context of Digital and IT Strategy
- Identify Risk
- Assess Risk
- Concept of Risk Posture and Show How to Determine an Acceptable Balance Between Opportunity and Risk
- Explain the Concept of Innovation, Including its Key Elements and Techniques
- Apply Techniques to Develop and Maintain a Culture of Innovation
8 – STEPS AND TECHNIQUES INVOLVED IN DEFINING AND ADVOCATING FOR DIGITAL AND IT STRATEGY
- How to Use Digital Readiness Assessment to Perform Gap Analysis Between an Organisation’s Current and Desired Positions Approaches for Scraping Data from Dynamic Websites
- How to Define and Communicate a Vision and a Strategy
- How to Use Business Cases to Advocate for a Digital and IT Strategy
9 – IMPLEMENTATION OF A DIGITAL AND IT STRATEGY
- How to Define Operating Models for Digital Organisations
- Major Skills Required of Leaders in Digital Organisation
- Apply Approaches to Strategy Coordination and Implementation:
- Large-Scale Transformation
- Incremental Transformation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Individual Changes
- Approaches to POMs (Parallel Operating Models)
- How to Assess Success of a Digital and IT Strategy
- Typical Activities of a Digital Transformation Programme
Choose Your Date | 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM CST
- March 20-22, 2023 (Guaranteed to Run)
- July 10-12, 2023 (Guaranteed to Run)
The ITIL 4 Strategic Leader: Digital IT Strategy (DITS) courses on this page are offered by United Training Commercial, LLC ATO of AXELOS Limited. ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.