This course begins your journey toward the ITIL Managing Professional designation. You will acquire insight that will allow you to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services. Armed with this knowledge and skill set, you will be confident in running those IT-enabled services, teams and workflows successfully.
The course includes core concepts describing how different types of work (value streams) are built, tested and delivered ‘end-to-end’ from beginning to end and with continual iterations and feedback loops. There is also a focus on areas such as testing, knowledge, customer and employee feedback, new technologies, supplier sourcing, and ways of managing work.
During this course, you will:
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery, and support across the SVS and value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
- Understand how to integrate different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services, and relevant practices, methods, and tools
- Understand service performance, service quality, and improvement methods.
Who Should Attend?
Delegates attending this course must have successfully achieved the ITIL 4 Foundation Qualification; your certificate must be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission to this course. Ideally, candidates should have at least two years of professional experience working in IT Service Management. The ITIL 4 CDS Qualification would most likely suit the following delegates:
- Individuals continuing their journey in service management
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge. The above list is a suggestion only; individuals may wish to attend based on their own career aspirations, personal goals or objectives. Delegates may take as few or as many Intermediate qualifications as they require, and to suit their needs.
Why Choose CFTEA’s partnership with United Training?
United Training is committed to working as a partner with our clients. Choose United Training and take advantage of the following benefits.
- Negotiated price lower than retail.
- Robust Public Enrollment Schedule. Enjoy access to hundreds of Guaranteed to Run dates across a diverse catalog of course titles.
- Private Group Training. Let our world-class instructors come to you to deliver training at your place of business or we can present to your team online using our Virtual Instructor-Led Training platform.
- Custom Training Solutions. Our subject matter experts can customize the class to specifically address the unique goals of your team.
- Free Re-Takes. Most completed United Training courses carry our unbeatable Learning Guarantee. This guarantee allows students to repeat most United Training courses, if they are the same version, FREE OF CHARGE, within six months of completion of the courses. Exceptions: Cisco, Citrix, VMware, Red Hat, and courses provided by affiliated 3rd party training providers.
1 – PLANNING AND BUILDING A SERVICE VALUE STREAM
- Tackling the concepts and challenges related to SVS
- Using the “shift left” approach
- The true value of information and technology across the SVS
2 – CONTRIBUTING TO CREATION, DELIVERY AND SUPPORT
- Using the value stream to design, develop and transition new services
- Adding to a value stream by leveraging ITIL practices
- Providing user support
- Furthering the value stream for support through ITIL practices
3 – CREATING, DELIVERING AND SUPPORTING SERVICES
- Coordinate, prioritize and structure activities
- The value of buy vs. build, sourcing, and service integration and management
Available Dates | 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM CST
April 19-21, 2023 (Guaranteed to Run)
July 17-19, 2023 (Guaranteed to Run)
The ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver, Support (CDS) courses on this page are offered by United Training Commercial, LLC ATO of AXELOS Limited. ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.