Whether you’re just starting out in the workforce or changing careers, it is important to understand how the job you perform contributes to your sense of fulfillment in life. This course prompts you to examine various job settings and functions, comparing each against your own preferences, values, and expectations, in order to determine the best job fit for you.
- Identify your interests and priorities
- Connect your interests and priorities to related careers
- Distinguish between short-term and long-term goals
- Describe your goals and the steps you’ll need to take to reach them
- Discuss various types of workplaces and their benefits and burdens
- Reflect on the importance of cultivating strong workplace relationships
- Identify various ways to work well with others
- Explain the importance of work-life balance
|Accessible||Badge and credit-awarding|
|Games & Flashcards||Real-world case studies|
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.