The perfect course to support subject matter experts in teaching at their organizations.
Designed for anyone interested in the process of teaching adults in person. A requirement for bankers preparing to teach classes/programs through CFTEA (CFTEA instructors attend at no charge).
This program presents strategies for becoming an effective instructor/trainer. The class will discuss current adult learning theory and how to apply that theory to the needs of different students in the classroom.
This program explores the four areas that make up effective training:
- Material: Identifying and organizing the topics covered
- Delivery: Choosing the types of interactions you want to create for each topic covered
- Participants: Addressing challenges that arise from people attending training
- Your Skills: Polishing your presentation skills to maximize participants’ experience
By focusing on each of these areas, you’ll discover the best techniques for developing, delivering, and managing a smooth and engaging training session.
This course will increase your ability to:
- Develop purposeful, relevant training material that is well-organized.
- Determine the best method of delivery for keeping participants engaged throughout the training.
- Manage challenging participant situations to ensure everyone has a positive experience.
- Contribute to a positive, successful training experience by developing strong facilitation skills.