2 Certificates | 7 courses | 3:15min | Credits: 4.5 CTFA, 3.5 CFP, 3.25 CRSP, 2.75 CCTS, 2 CSOP
This certificate program is designed to accelerate onboarding of professionals moving into fiduciary-based advisory roles.
Learn and apply essential fiduciary principles—including wealth planning, investment management and account administration—with this set of courses designed to accelerate new advisors’ readiness to work directly with wealth clients in a fiduciary capacity. Courses on ethics, fiduciary risk and compliance responsibilities cover responses to common client situations, as well as strategies for working with a team that includes non-fiduciary advisors.
- Introduction to Integrated Planning and Advice
- Introduction to Investment Management
- Trust Fundamentals
- Introduction to Fiduciary Risk Management and ComplianceCertificate in Fiduciary Principles and Ethics:
- Understanding Fiduciary Principles
- Applying Fiduciary Principles and Ethics
- Fiduciary Ethics