- Students will learn how to create a variety of different types of fields on a form: everything from radio buttons to checkboxes to text entry fields, allowing them to prompt users for any kind of input. By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge required to start creating forms to gather information from patients, customers, coworkers, or survey participants. Conducted by a subject matter expert with time for personalized questions based on small class size.
Who Should Attend
Creating forms in Adobe Acrobat requires some familiarity with the application, so this course may not be suitable for absolute beginners. However, it is not necessary for students to know other advanced features in Acrobat to be able to create forms, so anyone who needs to learn how to gather user data is encouraged to attend this Power Hour.
1 – Lessons
- Creating Forms – Learn how to design a form using Microsoft Word or Adobe InDesign and how to modify the properties of form elements.
- Working with Form Fields – Learn about the different types of form fields and their properties
- Adding Form Fields – Learn how to add the different types of form fields to a document and set their size and position.
- Finalizing the Form – Learn how to test a form, distribute it via email, and track and view responses.