Ten seconds or less. That’s how long the window of opportunity is open for your salespeople to grab a client’s attention. And that’s why it’s vitally important to arm them with the tools that enable them to be confident, sincere, engaging, and successful—before they set foot in their next face-to-face sales call. With the proper knowledge and preparation, your salespeople can establish themselves as experts, think on their feet, adapt to client expectations, and capture lifetime clients. Selling Essentials: Opening the Sales Call does just that. The third installment of the in-depth training series, this half-day classroom program and one-hour e-learning workshop is all about learning how to make a great first impression, set a positive tone, and beat the competition.
• Understand the importance of preparation
• Learn an effective framework for opening face-to-face sales calls
• Discover the traits and characteristics that improve success rate
• Understand the importance of building rapport
• Learn how to overcome obstacles and resistance to change