Ask any sales professional about prospecting and most will tell you it’s their least favorite thing to do. From figuring out how to develop a territory to finding qualified leads and making cold calls, it’s enough to cause even the most seasoned people to cringe. Some even point fingers claiming it’s not within the realm of their responsibility. But prospecting is the vital first step in the sales cycle, and the key to success is preparation, practice, and confidence. Selling Essentials: Prospecting and Territory Management gives salespeople at all levels the know-how to tackle prospecting, maintain a healthy pipeline, and grow their business. Title two of an in-depth training series, this customizable classroom program and e-learning workshop is packed with helpful tools, including worksheet templates, qualifying checklists, practice exercises, strategies, and more.
• Learn practical tips for prospecting and qualifying customers
• Discover how to develop a pipeline of profitable customers
• Determine how to plan for sales opportunities
• Identify techniques for making contact with prospects
• Learn to implement strategies for prospecting and territory management