Everything on my project list is due yesterday; ugh, I just don’t know where to start.
How many times have you heard this plea for help? The demand for productivity is greater than ever before. Deadlines are tight, resources are limited, technology is complex, and oftentimes employees have the added challenge of reporting to more than one manager. It’s no surprise this pressure can lead to increased conflict and overwhelming feelings of confusion. That is, until you equip them with the skills they need to manage their workload effectively.
• Understand the importance of managing priorities
• Determine the obstacles that undermine productivity
• Prioritize your tasks, activities, and responsibilities
• Employ strategies for making the best use of your time
• Describe ways technology can keep you on track