The Elements of Title Insurance course provides students with the essential components for a title review. The course covers title insurance terminology and identifies the key elements of title insurance. Students will utilize examples of title reports to recognize the components of a title report and to analyze the key sections of a title commitment. Additionally, the course will identify title requirements and exceptions and explain the required disclosures and closing protection letter requirements.
After completing this course, students will be able to
• Define title insurance terminology
• Identify key elements of title insurance
• Recognize the components of the title report
• Analyze the key sections of a title commitment
• Identify title exceptions
• Explain disclosure and closing protection letter requirements