The most effective learning professionals seek to develop learning experiences that result in improved performance in the workplace. This course introduces tools and strategies that learning professionals use to help learners apply newly-acquired knowledge and skills on their jobs.
At the end of this program, you will be able to:
• Classify options for learning beyond the traditional classroom environment.
• Recognize learning needs when selecting learning options.
• Recognize connections among learning objectives, intended learning outcomes, and learning options.
• Examine factors that promote learning and knowledge retention.
• Apply strategies for extending learning beyond the classroom environment