The purpose of this course is to provide students with an overview of the structure and core requirements of Regulation Z, as well as exercises to aid in complying with the regulation. Students will learn about the closed-end portion of Regulation Z, including key terminology and requirements for disclosures provided before and during loan consummation.
Students will learn through combination of instructor videos, exercises, readings, glossaries, self-assessments and more. Students will complete the course with a final exam to earn Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) credits.
After completing this course, students will gain a fundamental understanding of Regulation Z Closed-End Credit and learn how to:
• Describe the structure and content of the closed-end portion of Regulation Z
• Explain coverage under Regulation Z
• Calculate the finance charge and amount financed
• Describe the difference between the annual percentage rate (APR) and the interest rate
• Explain the timing and format of early disclosures
• Explain items that must be included with transaction disclosures