Provides an overview of the risk considerations related to an organization’s ability to plan for and recover from events that could have negative effects on its ability to continue offering products and services. Also includes a perspective of the current regulatory expectations.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Identify the scope of an Incident Management and Resilience program
• Explain the current regulatory environment
• Describe roles and responsibilities across the organization
• How to assess and prioritize risks
• How to develop and test a continuity plan