This four-week long, foundational course develops skills for preparing a comprehensive strategic marketing plan that follows best practices. Learn how to assess customers and trade area opportunities. Discover ways to integrate this information into a situational analysis – then create an action plan and develop a budget.
Marketing Planning examines the process to develop a comprehensive strategic marketing plan. The course reviews research that helps a bank marketer assess their customers and trade area opportunities and how to integrate the information into a situation analysis. It covers activities from the discovery phase to setting objectives, creating action plans and developing the related budget.
Learning Outcomes and Objectives
• Understand the importance of customer and market research.
• Clarify the need for market segmentation and product focus
• Define the structure for marketing objectives and goals
• Understand the sequence for creating vision, mission, values and a competitive advantage
• Identify the best structure for documenting the marketing plan
This is a foundation course to develop skills and best practices for preparing a marketing plan. It is designed for employees interested in taking an active role
in the management of bank marketing. This is an entry-level course for anyone planning to work in a marketing department at a financial institution.
(Indicate preferred start date in the note section of your order).
- February 13, 2023 – March 10, 2023
- August 14, 2023 – September 8, 2023
- February 14, 2022 – March 11, 2022
- August 15, 2022 – September 9, 2022