Retirement Products for Small Businesses teaches students how to refer small business clients to retirement product specialists successfully, by learning about retirement products, small business needs and the referral process. The course begins with an overview of the small business market and the opportunities that exist to sell retirement products to small business owners. Students will learn referral process steps, how to match client needs, and how to refer them to a retirement specialist using the H.E.L.P. tool.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Define the benefits associated with retirement planning for the small business owner
• Identify various retirement products appropriate for small business owners
• Compare characteristics of various retirement products
• Match characteristics of retirement products to small business owners’ needs
• Refer small business clients to retirement specialists using the H.E.L.P tool