This course walks participants through a complete sales cycle, focusing on the needs of the small business customer. Participants apply the operating cycle and life stages to evaluate needs and present solutions.
After successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
• Identify the six steps in the relationship selling process
• Use rapport-building techniques to establish a professional relationship
• Identify the customer’s business life cycle and business operating cycle
• Match products solutions to customer needs
• Respond to objections
• Close the sale and follow up