Develop the key skills for building trusted relationships with business customers. Discover tactics to better engage customers by understanding their needs and being able to offer appropriate solutions. Develop a broad knowledge of small business-specific products. Learn how to cultivate strong customer relationships. Master best practices for executing sales calls, handling objections, and delivering on-going service. Gain insight into ways to grow your book of business.
By completing the ABA Small Business Banker Certificate curriculum, you’ll strengthen your knowledge of relationship-centric sales approaches.
- Fundamentals of Small Business Banking Suite
- Growing Small Business Relationship Suite
- Introduction to Analyzing Financial Statements
- Personal Tax Return Analysis
- Relationship Sales for Small Business Clients Suite
- Sales Planning Suite
- Small Business Borrowing
- Small Business Products Suite
* The entire Small Business Banker Certificate program is available as a self-paced online bundled program.