This course addresses Personal Creativity. Through tools and exercises drawn from Adrian Brown’s book, Creativity & Innovation, it seeks to help unlock the creativity within individuals. By stimulating creativity through various techniques (mind-mapping, DO-IT, SCAMPER, right and left brain thinking) participants learn to tap into their personal creativity and apply it to organizational challenges. Chapters of the book are included in the course as PDF downloads. No additional purchase is necessary.
- Describe the basis of personal creativity
- Explain the uses of creative tools
- Distinguish between vertical and lateral thinking
- Employ creative tools like SCAMPER, random input, mind mapping, and DO IT
- Describe the key characteristics of personal creativity
- Assess the issues surrounding measuring creativity
|Accessible||Badge and credit-awarding|
|Games & Flashcards||Real-world case studies|
|Audio-enabled in app|
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.