IACET CEUs: 0.8 (Contact Hours: 8 hours)
The most effective writing is clear, concise, and error-free. Whether you’re writing for business, education, marketing, or personal projects, having a firm understanding of grammar basics will help you communicate effectively with your audience. This Grammar Refresher course will walk you through the foundational elements of English grammar, including the parts of speech, punctuation, and sentence structure. Through interactive games and exercises, you’ll learn how to spot and fix common grammatical errors. Gain confidence as a writer and editor by mastering grammar basics with this Grammar Refresher course.
- Identify common grammatical errors related to parts of speech, sentence structure, and punctuation
- Analyze and edit writing to increase accuracy and readability
- Have a greater awareness of potential grammatical pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Gain confidence in building longer and more complicated sentences
- Increase fluency in English syntax and punctuation
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Video content
Estimated time to complete: 8 hours
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about the course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.