Progressive discipline is a best practice for handling workplace issues by providing opportunities for employees to correct problems through a series of increasingly severe sanctions. This course will provide HR professionals with the skills necessary to implement and manage an effective progressive discipline program in their organization.
PMI PDUs: 2
Leadership PDUs: .75
Strategic & Business Management PDUs: .25
Technical PM PDUs: 1
IACET CEUs: .2 (Contact Hours: 2 hours)
HRCI Credits: 2 (Type: General)
SHRM PDCs: 2
- Define progressive discipline
- List the stages of a progressive disciplinary procedure
- Identify best practices for each stage of the procedure
- Describe how HR professionals can implement and support progressive discipline
- Identify how to document each stage in progressive discipline
- Video content
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Real-world case studies
Estimated time to complete: 2 hours
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.