HR Hot Topic: Buzzworthy Benefits
Employers are looking for ways to attract and retain top employees. Employees are seeking working conditions that reflect their needs and wants. By offering the right employee benefits, both employers and employees can reach their goals. In this course, you will learn about increasingly popular employee benefits, including paid leave for new parents, student loan assistance programs, and employer-sponsored volunteerism policies.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Describe different methods of student loan assistance
- Explore the effects of legislative acts and the role of taxes in loan repayment
- Explain the components of tuition reimbursement programs
- Explore workplace policies for maternity and paternity leave
- Describe how government acts affect paid leave policy
- Identify the components of employer-sponsored volunteerism policies
- Real-world case studies
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Audio-enabled in app
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.