Equal Employment Opportunity is an important concept for HR managers, employees, and job applicants to understand. In this introductory-level course, you will learn about many of the major employment laws, Equal Opportunity issues, and the anti-discriminatory regulations employers must be aware of in hiring, promoting, and firing employees. Earn SHRM and HRCI credit while learning about this important topic in human resources management.
- Explain the major employment and anti-discrimination laws
- Understand the basic steps to take in dealing with discrimination complaints
- Explain and assess issues around alternative work arrangements
- Outline ways to develop and maintain a diverse work-force
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Audio-enabled in app
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.