Increasing workplace diversity necessitates strategies that foster more inclusive and equitable workplace practices.
In this course, you will learn how leaders who want tangible, measurable results from diversity and inclusion initiatives must take an active role in supporting and implementing these strategies. You will explore how to use talent management systems and performance metrics to create a diverse workplace. This course illustrates that providing equal opportunities for continued engagement, including flexible work arrangements, mentorship programs, and employee benefits, is paramount for an organization’s diversity and inclusion efforts to succeed.
IACET CEUs: 0.4 (Contact Hours: 4 hours) HRCI Credits: 4 (Type: General) SHRM PDCs: 4
Access Time: 90 Days
- Define diversity, inclusion, and belonging
- Develop inclusive sourcing and recruitment strategies
- Construct accessible and inclusive job descriptions
- Identify common biases found in the hiring process
- Assemble a diverse interview panel
- Explain how talent management systems support inclusion in the workplace
- Identify metrics to gauge the effectiveness of diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Explore how flexible work arrangements support diversity and inclusion goals
- Outline strategies for implementing inclusive training and mentorship programs
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
Estimated time to complete: 4 hours
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.