This course will help you to:
- Manage your emotions by recognizing how thoughts and emotions are connected.
- Improve your self-control by identifying physical cues that indicate your emotions may be taking over.
- Discover how emotional intelligence can help you develop more positive relationships at work and a more optimistic outlook.
- Learn how to use assertive communication to express your needs and feelings appropriately.
- Explore how to use emotional intelligence to bounce back from setbacks.
Key Topics Covered
This course explores the following subjects in depth:
- How to develop your self-awareness by discovering how thoughts drive feelings and recognizing your physical cues that emotions are arising.
- Learning to prevent emotional-hijacking by using techniques for collecting your thoughts.
- How to develop more positive relationships with others at work through empathy.
- Improving communication by building assertiveness skills.
- Using your emotions as a tool to improve the process of conflict resolution.
- Responding more quickly and positively to changing priorities and situations.
- Keeping your composure and staying focused in stressful or high-pressure situations.
- How to reframe thinking, change perspective, and bounce back from setbacks.