The ABA Customer Service Representative Certificate addresses the knowledge and skills necessary to achieve superior performance in this important position within the bank. Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) conduct basic banking transactions and cross-sell bank products and services. Successful CSRs respond to customer needs with a thorough understanding of retail products and services and resolve customer problems with knowledge of pertinent bank policies and procedures.
In addition to courses that address sales and customer service, the curriculum also emphasizes business ethics and banking fundamentals. Basic selling and cross-selling skills are covered as well.
- Banking Basics Suite
- Communication Basics Suite
- Effective Referrals Suite
- Ethical Issues for Bankers
- Online Communication Suite
- Overcoming Objections
- Relationship Sales Suite
- Understanding Consumer Bank Products
- Understanding Business Bank Products Suite
- Verbal Communication Suite
- Why Quality Service Matters
- Working Effectively with Co-Workers
- Written Communication Suite