HSA University creates an industry-standard in HSA expertise with the accredited Certified Health Savings Professional (CHSP) designation. Expand your HSA knowledge in 75 minutes a week over 5 weeks in a format that is flexible to fit your busy schedule. This flexible five-week blended learning course combines weekly webinars and self-paced eLearning modules to give you the education and confidence you need to pass the Certified Health Savings Professional (CHSP) exam. Throughout the HSA University, you will attend one weekly 75-minute webinar and complete self-paced on-demand eLearning modules. This blended approach gives you the flexibility to build your HSA knowledge base and become a CHSP without leaving the office.
Registration for HSA University is open to all types of financial organizations and business professionals. The National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) has partnered with Ascensus on the certification program and CHSP designation, but both are open to all types of financial organizations.
You will learn and understand the following topics after completing HSA University.
· HSA history and background
· HSA opportunities for your organization
· HSA rules and regulations
· HSA eligibility requirements
· HSA contributions
· HSA distributions
· HSA portability and compliance
Course Topics and Schedule
· Week 1 – Kickoff and HSA Overview
· Week 2 – Introduction and Establishment
· Week 3 – Funding HSAs
· Week 4 – HSA Distribution Issues
· Week 5 – Portability and Compliance
· Final Online Exam
(Please indicate your start date selection in the Note section of your order).
- February 24, 2022 – March 24, 2022
- April 28, 2022 – May 26, 2022
- July 7, 2022 – August 4, 2022
- September 29, 2022 – October 27, 2022
- September 30, 2021 – October 28 , 2021