7 Courses | 5:15min | 7 CERP
Description: This certificate includes seven courses covering the foundational aspects of financial and credit risk management. The financial risk courses provide principle lessons for understanding and managing interest rate and liquidity risks. The credit risk courses teach core methods for identifying, measuring, monitoring, and controlling risk levels within retail, commercial and agricultural lending, as well as addressing other sources of credit risk.
Audience: Risk management and control professionals in the first, second or third line functions with primary responsibilities including monitoring and risk reporting of loan portfolios, underwriting, stress testing, audit, or governance across credit risk or financial risk categories, including liquidity and interest rate risks. Directors, members of senior management, State/Federal bank examiners, external risk consultants or auditors.
- Financial Risk Management: Interest Rate Risk
- Financial Risk Management: Liquidity Risk
- Introduction to Credit Risk Management
- Credit Risk Management: Managing, Monitoring, and Measuring
- Credit Risk Management: Retail Lending
- Credit Risk Management: Commercial and Agricultural Lending
- Credit Risk Management: Other Sources of Credit Risk