ABA Bank Teller Certificate: Develop essential bank teller skills. Master core competencies such as cash handling, check cashing, deposit and withdrawal processing, cash payments, and daily settlements of teller cash and proof transactions. Develop a broad understanding of bank products. Build interpersonal skills that are effective with both customers and coworkers. Master the principles of professional conduct. Learn how to cultivate relationships and provide value-added service.
By completing the ABA Bank Teller Certificate curriculum, you’ll build a solid foundation of critical customer service skills.
- Banking Basics Suite or Principles of Banking or Banking Fundamentals
- Communication Basics Suite
- Dealing Effectively with Co-Workers
- Effective Referrals Suite
- Essentials of Workplace Conduct
- Ethical Issues for Bankers
- Online Communication Suite
- Teller Basics
- Verbal Communication Suite or Business Telephone Skills
- Written Communication Suite or Certificate in Business Communication or Written Communication
* The entire ABA Bank Teller Certificate is available as a self-paced online bundled program.