.3 CEUs, 3 HRCIs, 3 SHRM
Today’s professionals are under an increasing amount of pressure to be able to “do it all,” which can lead to unhealthy amounts of stress and a decrease in motivation and self-confidence. This course aims to help learners combat those struggles by focusing on the skills that can help them grow in both their professional and personal lives. It looks at the importance of soft skills—such as time management, organization, and communication—in the modern workplace and provides practical tips for creative problem solving, goal setting, stress management, time management, and clear communication. It also considers how adaptability and authenticity can impact personal growth.
Included with your course is a one (1) year complimentary subscription to Fast Company ($19.99 value). Your subscription will start with the current issue. Fast Company publishes 8 issues a year.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Identify the importance of soft skills in the modern workforce
- Distinguish between the growth mindset and the fixed mindset
- Use creativity as a tool for problem solving
- Develop personal creativity
- Handle difficult situations by adapting and being flexible
- Identify and set goals that are specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound
- Consider the influence of personality types on goal setting and achievement
- Explore time management strategies, including prioritizing and creating action plans
- Identify the habits of organized people
- Improve your oral communication skills
- Practice authenticity in the workplace
- Develop and maintain a healthy amount of self-confidence
- Apply stress management techniques when feeling overwhelmed
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Real-world case studies
- Audio-enabled in app
This course has an “Ask the Expert” feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.