Engage with your instructor and peers in a virtual classroom setting! Recently appointed notaries and prospective notaries would benefit greatly from this program.
- Potential personal legal liability resulting from notarial duties
- Do you have a right to decline to perform notarial services?
- What exactly does “notarization” mean and is there a generic notarial act?
- Simple record keeping that can help protect you and your employer
- Handling legal documents such as living wills and powers of attorney, subscribing witness affidavits for last wills and testaments
- Is there a legal difference between a signature guarantee and a “notarization”?
Already familiar with many concepts? Don’t miss this opportunity to review basic facts as well as learn how recent court decisions directly affect your present notarial practices.