Use this special link to receive a free, personal consultation with ACAMS and sign up for your certification through CFTEA!
Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) Certification – Establish your expertise with the CAMS Certification, the gold standard in AML certifications and recognized internationally as a serious commitment to protecting the financial system against money laundering. Earning the CAMS Certification can help to redefine your compliance career and make you more valuable to employers. Follow the simple steps in the link above to determine your eligibility and start the process.
Do You and Your Team Qualify For the CAMS Certification?
The Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) Examination rigorously tests for aptitude and expertise in anti-money laundering (AML) detection, prevention and enforcement.
Do you meet the criteria required for taking the exam? Use the special link above to receive a free personal consultation.
Strengthen Your Team, Protect Your Institution
The benefits of CAMS are clear
- Spread a culture of compliance within your institution
- Guard against money laundering threats
- Meet mandatory training through study and preparation
The Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) Certification is the global benchmark of expertise for Anti-Financial Crime professionals. Able to scale for any size organization, CAMS is the smart choice for global compliance teams wanting to develop their people.
About the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists
ACAMS is the largest international membership organization dedicated to advancing the professional knowledge, skills and experience of those dedicated to the detection and prevention of money laundering around the world, and to promote the development and implementation of sound anti-money laundering policies and procedures. ACAMS achieves its mission through:
- Promoting international standards for the detection and prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing;
- Educating professionals in private and government organizations about these standards and the strategies and practices required to meet them;
- Certifying the achievements of its members; and
- Providing networking platforms through which AML/CFT professionals can collaborate with their peers throughout the world.
In particular, ACAMS seeks to:
- Help AML professionals with career enhancement through cutting-edge education, certification and training. ACAMS acts as a forum where professionals can exchange strategies and ideas.
- Assist practitioners in developing, implementing and upholding proven, sound AML practices and procedures.
- Help financial and non-financial institutions identify and locate Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (CAMS) designated individuals in the rapidly expanding AML field.
About the CAMS Designation
As money laundering and terrorist financing threaten financial and non-financial institutions and societies as a whole, the challenge and the need to develop experts in preventing and detecting financial crime intensifies.
Internationally-recognized, the CAMS credential identifies those who earn it as possessing specialized AML knowledge. AML professionals who earn the CAMS designation position themselves to be leaders in the industry and valuable assets to their organizations.
Diverse and Elite Group of Professionals
The ACAMS membership base represents more than 175 countries and includes:
- Anti-Money Laundering Officers
- Compliance Officers
- Government Regulators
- Law Enforcement/Intelligence Agents
- Internal & External Auditors
- Intelligence Officers
- Risk Management Specialists
- Attorneys and Certified Public Accountants
- Investment Advisors
- Real Estate Compliance Specialists
- Credit Unions
- International Regulatory Bodies
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Securities Firms
- Money Services Businesses
- Insurance Companies
- Consulting Groups
- Audit Firms
- Accounting and Law Firms
- Gaming Organizations
- Credit, Debit & Pre-Paid Card Companies
- Real Estate Agencies
- Jewellery and Precious Metals Dealer